Here’s a winning promotion that a wine producer created with calendars.
In a crowded market, visibility can mean the difference between success and failure for a brand. This is especially true in the wine market, which has seen renewed interest from consumers and an increasing number of labels emerging every year.
This winemaker used a 12-month calendar, filled with images of food and wine, delicious recipes, and signature branding elements, to reach out to wine buyers for an entire year.
The winemaker mailed calendars to current and potential distributors, who could then give them to liquor stores to display or distribute to customers. Visitors to the winery could also purchase the calendar, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting a local charity.
Here’s five reasons to order calendars early:
- Save money by taking advantage of early order pricing.
- Best selection because the styles and themes requested are guaranteed to be in stock
- Free storage until fall—free of charge.
- Peace of mind that your calendars will be ready for distribution when you are.
- Get your calendars on your customer’s wall first.